Sunday, January 16, 2011

About.me


Sites like flavors.me and about.me allow you to put links to all of your social media and personal websites (Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, etc)  in one convenient place. I set up a Flavors.me site a long time ago and forgot all about it. A friend recently mentioned that she was creating an account, so I logged back in to see if my old account still existed. I still had an active account, but a lot of site details had changed. To take full advantage of the new flavors.me, you now have to pay. I heard about another site called about.me that offered all of the same services as flavors.me did for free, so I set up an account with them.

I like having an about.me site because now I have a link to a website to put on my business card. There’s always the option of buying my own domain, but I don’t know when I’m going to get around to that so an about.me site will work for now.

In case you want to check out the site, my link is http://about.me/feliciabrower.

No comments:

Post a Comment