Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Life After College: the Complete Guide to Getting What You Want

I read about Jenny Blake's Life After College: the Complete Guide to Getting What You Want the other day on NY Creative Interns and was instantly hooked.
"Life After College is an essential manual for every graduating student and young professional. It features practical, actionable advice that helps people focus on the BIG picture of their lives, not just the details. Life After College will leave you feeling inspired, confident and ready to take action toward creating the life you really want." 
Needless to say, this book is right up my alley, and I ordered it immediately. I graduate in 2.5 weeks (whaaat) and have no set plans yet. It's pretty difficult for me to write in books, but I want to really to complete these exercises and I'm excited to make this book my own. I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

Jenny B said...

Thank you so much for helping to spread the book love, Felicia! So happy that you found it -- awesome that you already ordered your copy -- can't wait to hear what you think! :D

Thaise said...

ugh i don't even want to think about graduation and i have a whole year to go :) but this is definitely a book i'll look for thank girl

Post a Comment