Monday, December 26, 2011

What I Wore: Christmas Edition

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! Now that Christmas is over, the focus has switched to New Year's. I'm not one for resolutions, because I think that if you're serious about making a change in your life, you shouldn't have to wait for some arbitrary date to do it. That being said, this year I will be making a lot of changes for the new year because this is the only time I've had to just completely dedicate towards reflection without abandoning work or feeling lazy.

Anyway, I'll be making a post about 2012 later on this week, but this post is supposed to be a what I wore, so I'll get to that. I think I'm going to keep wearing my hair curly and also try layering more.
shirt: H&M button down
sweater: H&M men's sweater w/ elbow patches
jeans: PacSun (Taylor) 

1 comment:

Alysha Elizabeth said...

Oh goodness you look cute!!!

Post a Comment