Monday, April 23, 2012

I Just Want to Go Camping

For the past week and a half, I've been scouring the internet for camping photos, gear, and site information. To put it simply, I have camping madness! Well, maybe not madness, but I am itching to go camping. I've never been, but  I have all of the gear and would like to break it in sometime soon.

There are a few places nearby that I've been looking at, but the weather has been too cold and unpredictable to actually go. Camping sites at Ohio State Parks are 25% off this month, but I don't know if it's supposed to stay above freezing at night this upcoming weekend.

This camping supplies list from More Design Please makes me want to go even more. I want all of the things. I'd also like everything from the Eddie Bauer camping catalog as well.

Warm up, Ohio! I want to spend some nights outside in that amazing sleeping bag drinking from that fancy pants flask.

No comments:

Post a Comment