Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cool Ways to Upcycle/Reuse Maps

I collect maps and book jackets for no real reason at all. I was going to recycle them, but lately I've come across some really unique ways to upcycle or reuse any neat paper products you don't have a use for anymore.

Unique coasters make great conversation starters or gifts.

You can make really cute wrapping paper...
(via annieisms)

or even cuter bows!

If wrapping paper isn't your thing, you can always make your own gift bags. (I know these are technically newspapers, but you could definitely do this with maps too.)

These recycled paper roses are so beautiful.

When I get back to school, I'm going to try these with all the maps and book sleeves that I've accumulated over the years. All of these photos link back to tutorials except for the recycled paper roses, so those might take some trail and error.

No comments:

Post a Comment