Sunday, April 10, 2011

About Me

I don't think I've ever actually introduced myself on here. I just added a new separate 'More About Me' page on the sidebar where you can see a picture of me and my current top 10 list. In addition to that list, I've decided to create a list of 10 facts about me. What can I say? I like lists. So without further ado...

10 Facts About Felicia
  1. I am left-handed. According to sources, this may make me more accident prone, and I've read other places that left-handed people tend to die 9 years earlier than their right-handed peers.
  2. Thankfully, I am also a vegetarian and that adds 10 years back.
  3. I've loved nature and the environment ever since I was a child.
  4. I tell the best jokes and the worst stories you've ever heard. Actually, I tell the worst jokes too, but I think they're funny, and that's all that matters.
  5. I think I was a cat in my past life. I don't really know what else would explain my extreme love of felines.
  6. The smell of fresh laundry relaxes me.
  7. I am always listening to music. If you have last.fm, you should add me as a friend.
  8. I admire creative and ambitious people.
  9. I make a ton of lists and notes. I'm always scribbling on scraps of paper or anything I can find. Lists help me get focused and organized.
  10. Positivity is really important to me. I try to keep a positive attitude and surround myself with positive people.
I hope that helps you get to know me a little bit better. I'm sure you can deduce a lot from my posts, but if you have any questions either leave a comment or shoot me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment