Saturday, April 9, 2011

Things I Want In My Home

These are some really cute and awesome things that I would like in my home in the future.  These were saved in a folder on my computer, so I don't have sources for all of them. If you know where one of the unknown ones is from, please let me know!

This bed looks SO comfortable. I also love the brown and white color schemes.
 

This bedside book caddy is so great. It has everything you would need!
fishy:

norsknowsnada:

nokaalma:
Liesmichl (via smow Blog)

um, I need this.

this is amazing. i’m going to find it and buy it. 
(via smow)

These railings are really crazy looking, but I like them a lot.
(source unknown. do you know where this is from?)
 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fridge. It has to be a custom job because I've never seen it anywhere else, but I must have this in my home!
(source unknown. do you know where this is from?)

Unique bookshelves are always awesome. 

I can't decide whether or not I want a more modern home or a quirky home. I'll probably end up with one in the middle. I definitely want a house with personality, but I still want that clean look to it. No real point in worrying about it now since I still have a lot of time before I have a house of my own. It's still fun to think about though!

No comments:

Post a Comment