Friday, November 18, 2011

The Friday Five

As I said in an earlier post, I've been busy trying to move into a new apartment. I underestimated how much time and energy that was going to take and missed last week's Friday Five. I thought about posting ten things this week, but instead I'll just hope you forgive me.
Marcel the Shell with Shoes On, Two is my favorite thing this week. So adorable and funny.

I've been reading On The Road by Jack Kerouac, and I really enjoy it. It makes me wish I traveled more and knew crazy characters.

These are great words to live by. I like to aim to be the type of person I'd admire.
(via Tumblr)
This bookstore (Shakespeare & Company in Paris) is incredible, and I hope to go there someday. 
(via Rachel Mooney)
This video version of the Holstee Manifesto is so inspiring and wonderful. It really makes you think about what matters in life.

That's it for now! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment