Saturday, January 29, 2011

Goals for February

I've always been a very goal-oriented person. I write to-do lists everyday (sometimes more than once a day) and always try to get everything crossed off. Actually, if I don't write a to do list, I probably won't get anything done.

My goals for February are:
  1. Contact at least 3 companies that I'm interested in working with after graduation.
  2. Create at least one thing each week.
  3. Order business cards.
  4. Get at least 50 followers on Twitter.
  5. Finish rough draft of book.
  6. Finish my daily goals lists.
The most challenging things are going to be getting new followers and finishing my rough draft. I've always felt that to do lists that don't challenge you are boring, so this is good.

Oh and if you're looking for a neat place to keep your to do lists online, check out TeuxDeux.

No comments:

Post a Comment