Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm Not Dead!

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been extremely busy lately, but I'm going to make more of an effort to maintain this blog.

The reason I've been so busy is because I've been trying to juggle school, work, an internship, and a "real world" job search. I have about 2.5 more months until graduation, so the time to crack down is now. I sent my first interest letter yesterday, and my goal is to send at least three each week until I hear back from someone. Job hunting is a pretty daunting task, but I think it'll get easier as I go along.

Regardless of how overwhelming all of that is, I'm going to make sure to devote a little time each day to my blog.  Kicking it into high gear! Oh, and if you haven't yet, be sure to watch a preview for America's Next Great Restaurant on Facebook and score some free Chipotle!

No comments:

Post a Comment